Friday, July 2, 2010

container garden July 1 2010


The cherry tomato plant measures fifteen inches! On June 21 it measured seven and a half inches. So it's double in height in ten days.



If you look really close you can see a small baby Roma tomato growing. I thought I was going to lose this plant for sure but it's really taken off this last week.



The first flower!! I planted these flowers at the same time from seed. It's funny how it took the same amount of time for the little flower to bloom as it did for the sunflower to grow so tall. I planted these flowers early April. The prolonged rainy cold weather really slowed all the growing.
Tiny but pretty! I don't remember what kind of flower it is. I should have kept all the seed packets. I know I planted sunflowers, poppys, and a butterfly mix. I hope more start bloom!

mmmm...almost ready






No comments:

Post a Comment