Sunday, August 8, 2010

Patio Container Garden

Womanist is to feminist as purple is to lavender ~ Alice Walker (In Search of our Mothers' Garden)


Super Banana pepper. I can't believe how big it's gotten. It seems like just yesterday I was sitting on the floor of Lowes surrounded by banana pepper plants, trying to decide which one had the best chance of survival. It was so puny.  I think I made a good choice.

The cayenne pepper. I had really bad root gnat infestation a few weeks back. I mixed up a solution of  dish soap, baking soda and water. I soaked the soil and sprayed the leaves, added lava and gravel to the top soil. I haven't seen the gnats since.


Jalepeno


One of my favorite vegetables of all time, green beans! I have a few that are just about ready

No comments:

Post a Comment